Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:37:30 GMT

According to the layout map ( http:/www.nelug.org/layout2 ), we need four
crossings. I have two, and I know Chris has at least one, possibly more.

Another peice we may need is the train ramp piece ( Ldraw part 4515 ) in
gray. I have enough for the two crossings I built, plus one extra ramp, but
if I remember correctly Chris didn't have any last time around. It is not an
essential piece, I just think it makes the crossing look alot smoother.
So if anybody has some of these they would like to lend to the cause, let
us know,we are in need of seven of them.

Well I am not going to be much help with the Crossings.  I have no micro motors
and no flashing lights.  I have some parts to make the arms but those are
probably the easiest parts to get at the moment.  I do have one of the Gray
ramp pieces if that helps but I doubt 1 will make the difference.  I have a ton
of those in blue but somehow I doubt that would work well unless the track
crossed a road that was flooded.

Also if you look at the layout you will notice that 2 of the crossings are near
the side of the table so I don't know if the ramps will even fit on the outside
part of the table.

Eric Kingsley