Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Another peice we may need is the train ramp piece ( Ldraw part 4515 ) in
gray.
I have enough for the two crossings I built, plus one extra ramp, but if I
remember correctly Chris didn't have any last time around. It is not an
essential piece, I just think it makes the crossing look alot smoother.
So if anybody has some of these they would like to lend to the cause, let
us know,we are in need of seven of them.

Oh one other thing.  Chris did have those ramp pieces for his crossing.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg120200/PIC00006.JPG

Eric Kingsley

Yes, but those ramps were on loan from Tom!

- Chris.