Subject:
GATS Setup Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:44:21 GMT

Here is the setup information that you need:

Location
--------
Blue Ribbon Pavilion and East Hall

Friday
------
Setup is 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm. They boot you out at 9pm.

Saturday
--------
Setup: 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Show Open: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
They expect you to leave immediately at 5:00 pm.

Sunday
------
Building opens at 10:00 am
Show Open: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Teardown: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Teardown cannot start before 5:00 pm

I have two "Exhibitor Parking Passes" that they sent me. I'm not sure what
the parking situation is like, but my guess is that exhibitors can park
closer than everyone else.

I work downtown and can get there fairly easily on Friday. Let me know what
time you (all) are planning to arrive on Friday and I will be there with the
permits. We'll also get our show passes on Friday during setup, which will
let you in for free. We should probably leave one or two at the exhibit so
that people leaving to get food can take one and get back in. We'll see how
it goes...it's been a while since I've done a GATS show.

If you need anything or want to get in touch with me, my universal number is
(866) 891-5085. When the system answers, say "find him" and it will connect
to me.

- Eric