Re: GATS Setup Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano writes:
Leah Cardaci wrote: • <snip>
I have to wait for a ride on Friday and don't expect to be there until 7:00
p.m. at the earliest.

<snip>

Friday arrive 3:00-3:30pm, leave 7:00pm
Saturday arrive 10:00am (will they let me in after the official setup time?),
leave 4:00pm +/- 2 hrs.
Sunday won't be there.

Leah, I could come through Greenwood and pick you up on Friday if you like.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll be at the IUPUI campus not at home.

-L