Re: GATS Setup Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:30:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson writes:
We are meeting at noon on friday at steve's house to load the layout.
We are going to be at the fairgrounds at 3:00pm on friday to set up.
several can make it at different times
several can make it sat morning for set up

If everyone could post when they are available to come it would be great.
The time needed will depend on how much we get done on friday.

I'll be there all friday, sat till 2:00 and sunday 12:30 till end

mark

I'll be there all day Friday, Saturday and on Sunday I'll be there through
the loadout.

Steve

Oops, I meant to say "... on Sunday I'll be there at 1 PM through the loadout."

Steve