Re: GATS Setup Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:46:58 GMT

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Mark Peterson wrote:

If everyone could post when they are available to come it would be great.
The time needed will depend on how much we get done on friday.

I plan to drive down Friday afternoon, probably arriving between 5 and 6.

I was planning to be there all day Saturday and after about 2 on Sunday.
Maybe less time, if it' s not necessary.

It would be nice if someone who will be there when I arrive on Friday
could send me a mobile phone number.  I would like to stop outside the
display area and unload my van before parking, but there probably won't be
a place where I can leave it unattended, so I'll have to call in for
people to come out and unload/guard/transport the contents of the van.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/