Re: IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:43:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes:

Yep, John Neal already mocked up some logos for us.  We are going to use the
top right one:

Cool, what's the deeplink (ends in jpg or gif or whatever instead of a number)?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/martinsa/IndyLUG/indylug_monon.jpg