Subject:
Show Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:35:40 GMT

I'm compiling everyone's times to try to make up some sort of schedule for
the show. It's a long show and no one should have to be in the booth the
entire time (unless they want to, of course). Please send me the following:

- If you're going to be at the show or not.
- If you are going, what times are you planning to be there.

So far, we're covered on Friday...looks like Mark P., Brian A., Steve M.,
and I will be there the whole time, and Leah will come later.

Saturday & Sunday: I've heard from Mark P and Leah C on times.

If you can send me your times ASAP, I'll get the schedule put together to
make sure we don't have any holes. I'm available the entire weekend to be
there, but it would be nice to have more than one person in the booth at all
times.

- Eric