Re: Friday drive to Fairgrounds.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:10:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano writes:
<snip>
Anybody know which Target stores
I should definitely check out or avoid (coming from Bloomington, and either
through Mooresville, by Southport, or through Greenwood.) I'm more interested in
Harry Potter than MOT.

Brian,

I'd suggest you skip the Greenwood Target. When I checked it out on Saturday
all that was left were some Star Wars Technic sets.

-L