Subject:
Friday drive to Fairgrounds.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 04:12:40 GMT

Looks more like I'll be at the Fairgrounds at 3:00ish than 5:30ish. Depends on
how many Target stores I stop at along the way. Anybody know which Target stores
I should definitely check out or avoid (coming from Bloomington, and either
through Mooresville, by Southport, or through Greenwood.) I'm more interested in
Harry Potter than MOT.

-Brian