Re: January meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano writes:
January 12. As far as I know, there's no formal starting time. I guess the normal
start time is 4:00P.M., but you are invited to come sooner. (If your the first
one there, please set the thermostat so it's warm when I get there. Thanks! 8-)
We'll be putting finishing touches on the layout, and there are lots of finishing
touches to make. Don't forget your secret project.

Someone from the Hendricks County Flyer is coming out to take photos and
hopefully do a story on us.  I left him a message to show up at 4:00 PM.

SteveM

BTW, with the weather as cold as it is, the barn never really stays
comfortably warm.  You might want to bring warm clothes and possibly a hat
to wear while we are working.

Steve