 Organizations / United States / 161
Re: How to handel minors in "LUG's" was (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:45:57 GMT

Does any one who plans on going to the Cleveland get-together have a
problem with my being <18 (by about 3 months)?  If not, is there anyone
who wants to give me a ride from Cleveland Heights to wherever the
meeting is?
--Bram

I don't have a problem with it.  And since the meeting will be at my house,
I guess that is all that really matters.  :)

And I'm sure that we will figure out some way to get you here.

Troy