 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 450
Subject:
NELUG Turns 50!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:01:50 GMT

This is a quick message to announce that NELUG now has 50 members.  The member
breakdown by region is as follows...

(Some of my earlier guesses were a little off.  These are official numbers from
submittal forms)

30 - Massachusetts
4  - Connecticut
2  - Vermont
2  - New Hampshire
0  - Maine
0  - Rhode Island
12 - Other (includes - New York - 2, New Jersey, Washington DC - 2, Tennessee,
Michigan - 2, Kansas, Canada, South Africa, and Amsterdam .nl)

I would have to say that although I thought NELUG would get this big eventually
I never thought that we would get this big this fast :).  Some of the things
that have help with membership has been our active postings about our meetings,
Mindfest, and being included in The Constrution Site newsletter (
www.constructiontoys.com ).

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to making us such a success in such
a short time.  At this rate we will have over 1 hundred members in no time and
who knows how big this might get from there.

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Re: NELUG Turns 50!!