 Off-Topic / Fun / 11129
Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:15:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Marc,

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   Plus, I understand you did pretty well from this deal:

Damnation! How could you know about the first installment?

   I just hope Rene doesn’t find raccoons in the servers!

Problem solved:

   After all, we know that the Germans are not all smiles und sunshine...

This is a pretty old photo!? For those of you who don’t know: I am the guy with the glasses, but actually I have a skull-and-crossbones-tattoo from the left to the right ear. The old white-haired man on the right side is the new moderator for all newsgroups, he owns a special keyboard with all “Del”-keys instead of characters. And between us, this is an employee of MegaBloks, responsible for all quality-issues we have ;-)

Leg Godt! René