 General / 51446
Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kenneth Wright wrote:
Subject: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

Is the first order of business to change the name to LEGNET, or am I
completely missing a joke?

I was so tired the morning I wrote this... STILL, I can't believe I made such a
silly mistake in spelling. I didn't even -notice- it until almost 2 days
later!!! That's what a crazy weekend it was.

I guess it came from my fingers typing "LEGO" so often.
...Next thing you know I'll be writing about the brick: "LUGO"

(fyi, I'm fixing it here for this reply.)

Good Luck & Thank You to Todd and Suzanne.

Thank you!

PS - Does this mean my membership packet will finally be on it's way? ;)

Yes. verify your shipping address by sending it to me in e-mail.

-Suz