 General / 51448
Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:17:30 GMT

So will this now be called Daimler-LUGNET? :)

(sorry, car joke)

Darrell

ps Speaking for all the newbies, I’m glad this transition will mean LUGNET will continue in good hands. Thanks! :)