 Off-Topic / Fun / 11128
Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:04:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   Dear readers, ... let’s all give a big cheer for René and proceed to celebrate his new role in our community! This is truly great news, and it marks a new age of positive potential for us.

So, “Yea yeay, René! Welcome, and thank you.”

Sincerely,

Suzanne Rich Green and Todd Lehman co-founders of LUGNET

Suz-

Outstanding! This is really great news - I feel a lot better knowing that LUGNET will continue, and in good hands.

Me too!!! :-)

   Plus, I understand you did pretty well from this deal:

LOL. nooooo. But maybe my minifig will receive something like this:

   I just hope Rene doesn’t find raccoons in the servers!

ha-ha! No. Maybe just a wrench left by these guys:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11538

-Suz