 General / 51458
Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.general, Wayne McCaul wrote:
In lugnet.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.general, Kenneth Wright wrote:

PS - Does this mean my membership packet will finally be on it's way? ;)

Yes. verify your shipping address by sending it to me in e-mail.

-Suz

OMG, this is a joke right? Because it would sure be swanky to finally get my
membership packet after like 5 years. ;)

-Evil Wayne (#571)

yes. you also are in the lucky number range.
send me your addy for verification.

I'm warning you though, these were found buried in boxes and are a bit "aged".
and I'll have to add some 2-cent stamps to them. heh.

-Suz

Happy to hear there are still member packets to be sent (even happier to see
Lugnet will still be around!) I'm #433 - I'll email you my address.

Thanks!
Julie