 General / 51430
Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Yay!
[...]  The announcement of Rene
(hmm, how do I do accented letters here anyway?)

If you use a Mac, you'd type option-e, e.
The big thing Todd always used to say was, "if the web preview show it (whatever
"it" may be), it WILL show up fine for everyine else." I use that rule of thumb.
(I hope it's actually true!)

Heh, maybe on the web interface, we should add the é number to the list at
right.

-Suz
Good Luck! Todd and Suzanne!  And thanks for all the hours of Lego reading and
writing fun you two have provided us!

Oh, and maybe you should add ü, ä, and ö to your list at right.... ;-)

And good luck René!

Thank you all!

Gary Istok