 General / 51426
Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 01:28:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, René Hoffmeister wrote:
Hello there!

Thanky you, Suz, for giving me such a warm welcome!

I'm looking forward to accept the challenge to keep existing values of LUGNET
alive, to develop it further with the help of all people who are interested
and to consolidate LUGNET's considerable role in our wonderful AFOL-universe.

An issue which some of you might have in mind: Will LUGNET be "swallowed up"
by 1000steine.de? NO, and that's for certain. You don't have to be afraid of
an invasion by the 1000steine-members or of a retrograde step to the
technical level of 1000steine.de :-)

All other things will be worked out during the next weeks; I don't want to
jump the gun. Suz & Todd will have the final say whether any particular
issues are handled this way or another or not.

Nevertheless, my mailbox is open to everyone to send suggestions and
objections. What do you expect or what are you hoping for? I'm looking
forward to read every email.

But first: Have a wonderful BrickFest. Second: Enjoy all the pics and
follow-up discussion of BF. And most of all: Leg Godt!

-Rene

www.1000steine.de

René,

Congratulations on the choice!
I wish you the best of luck and success with your new endeavour!

- David