 Off-Topic / Fun / 11027
Re: "The LEGO Group" or "The LEGO Company"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:

   That’s Ambassador Trobaugh to you mister! :)

Power Corrupts!

Didn’t take long, did it, JT! you don’t see ME going around insisting people use my many titles, do you? Didn’t think so.

Help, I’m being oppressed!

Bloody peasant. That would be “repressed”. Sorry to get all pendantic (sic) on your butt, but that’s one of my favs. Incidently, my daughter was lucky enough to be in NYC last weekend and see “Spamelot” with Hank Azaria et al. I would take that opportunity over attending a Brickfest, I believe...

JOHN