 General / 50295
50294  |  50296
Subject:
"The LEGO Group" or "The LEGO Company"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:18:54 GMT

Just a small question as I edit the Wikipedia article on LEGO
("http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LEGO"):

What, exactly, is the difference between The LEGO Group and The LEGO Company?

Is the Company owned by the Group?  Or did the Group change its name to the
Company at some point?  Or what's the distinction?

  - B