 Off-Topic / Fun / 11026
Re: "The LEGO Group" or "The LEGO Company"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:39:09 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:IDGyDp.oH5@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:

That's Ambassador Trobaugh to you mister! :)

Power Corrupts!

Didn't take long, did it, JT! you don't see ME going around insisting
people use
my many titles, do you? Didn't think so.

Help, I'm being oppressed!

++Lar

Um, you're professional titles or the ones we use here....err, the ones we
can't use here in fear of breaking the ToU?

:-P

--Rob