 General / 50362
Re: "The LEGO Group" or "The LEGO Company"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:19:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Kinda like Prince, that became the unpronounceable symbol (the artist
formerly known as Prince), and then Prince again?

That's enough out of you Rob; there always seems to be one "smartass" in
the
group...LOL!

jt

Oh, pardon my intrusion into your territory Mr. Trobaugh...  :P

That's Ambassador Trobaugh to you mister! :)

jt