 MediaWatch / 2355
Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:36:08 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Steve Bliss wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:
   Article & Photo (page 6) Article

This is from Monday’s Wall Street Journal. The print copy (section B front page and page 4) shows that the thing he is holding is a snakey new bull whip piece.

Hmm. I expected Indy to look a little more like Han Solo...

This is very cool news!

Steve

...oh, come on, Steve! That’d been too easy--!

Play Well and Prosper,

Matthew “The Brick Detective”