 MediaWatch / 2338
Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:41:28 GMT

--snip--

   Classic Space and Star Wars have two distinct looks. I think the only real difference between the Adventurer’s line and anything they do with Indiana Jones would be in the characters. Vehicles, temples, tombs, etc. are pretty generic. Unlike Space and Star Wars, the Adventurers and Indy could easily mix. Pippin Reed could play a leading lady, and Professor Kilroy already looks like Indy’s father.

I’m actually looking forward to the line as a way to increase my Adventurer’s collection, as opposed to replacing it.

-Elroy

Not to mention the joy of not getting any more Johnny Thunder’s... if I see that minifig head again I think I’ll scream ;)

Tim