 MediaWatch / 2334
Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, John Gerlach wrote:

NEW YORK, June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO Group, the world’s leading construction toy manufacturer, today announces a partnership with Lucasfilm Ltd. to produce building sets based on the Indiana Jones franchise -- one of the most globally successful movie series ever made.

All right! I’ve always regretted not getting into the adventurers theme, and now it looks like I will have a second chance. Great accessories, cool minifigs and lots of tan brick! Way to go TLG!