 MediaWatch / 2351
Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:20:26 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Allister McLaren wrote:

Not that I particularly want to see a swastika in an official set(1) or anything, but I would prefer the sets to be true to the source material.

Don’t worry, Al, you may be able to take comfort that the sets include new guns in lieu of the murflable symbols.

No swastikas(1), but plenty of guns! No problems there!

Cheers

Richie Dulin
(1)IANAN either

Personally, I hope they make a set of the face melting scene.