 Marketplace / Shopping / 11713
Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:01:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Doug Eaton wrote:

Are the Discovery Mills ones really filled with as much as a large PAB
cup for the price of a small?

Scott L. told me they were. I have to check when I get home but the bags are a
lot bigger than the grab bag bags I've seen before.

Volumetrically the bag, which is much longer than it is wide, when stuffed,
resembles a cylinder or lozenge that is about the same diameter as a large PAB
cup and about the same height (from memory) so it seems plausible enough to me.

For reference, (if you've been to Billund or elsewhere in Europe where LEGO is
sold by weight) the bag itself is the "small" whitish with a regular pattern of
clear circles bag rather than the large one, which holds a lot more. That one
(working from memory) is at least a 10" square bag