 Marketplace / Shopping / 11693
11692  |  11694
Subject:
Pick A Brick now in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:34:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

While visiting friends in Waterloo this weekend, I stopped by Bricks and Blocks
in St. Jacob's Mall and was suprised to find Pick A Brick in Canada and at a
store that is not owned by LEGO.

http://www.elecbrick.com/lego/bnb/

For comparison, a large Canadian PAB bag is $9.00 and holds almost as much as a
small $7.60 US PAB cup (this one came from Solomon Pond.)