 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 517
Re: Cleanliness of the pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:18:16 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I got the box from Ben today.  I just saw a bunch'o green mold on one of the
bigger yellow cogs.

I thought that was clay. That was on those cogs when they were donated
by Todd. If you think you can get it off without distorting the plastic,
it would be worth a try.

I just happen to be allergic to most forms of mold and
fungus.  (And Barbara absolutely loves mushrooms!  X-P )

If his mold sensitivities are anything like mine, he'll know if its mold
or clay... Of course if its mold, a lysol or bleach soaking should do a
lot to cure it.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com