 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 516
Re: Where are all the boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:13:44 GMT

Hi Jodi, and welcome to Lugnet! To sign up for a specific box, you have
to post a reply directly to the anchor post (usually by me, it says
General Box #N or something similar) saying you want on the list for
that box.... to do it the way you just did runs the risk that Mookie
won't see your post and won't add you to the list.

It's kind of hard to tell this, since jambalaya was set up specifically
to see what structure evolved, and the evolved structure is there, but
basically requires you to inhale the entire newsgroup and realise what
the important posts are...

So, to any inhalers who stumble across this later, it's official, that's
how you sign up for boxes

Jodi Neal wrote:

Please sign me up for both of the Junk boxes and both of the General boxes.
And hopefully by the time any of them make it to me I will have more then
enough stuff sorted out to add to them.

Does anyone out there put wish lists into these boxes?

lugnet.