 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 511
Re: Cleanliness of the pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:27:17 GMT

I must be a little confused here.

Are there 2 Technic boxes floating around?  Did I miss something?

I will admit that I am not too savvy reading Todd's web based news, and the
original 'technic box' thread disappeared from my newsreader weeks ago.  The
technic box I got from Larry P. (and have since sent off to Ben Roller) was
minimally dirty, and I even cleaned some of it up before sending it off
again.

I washed the stuff I put in before I sent it out, documented it, and even
threw in a handy dandy map to track progress across the states.

Well, that is what I think should be the state of 'Cleanliness of the
pieces', as well as what I feel to be a good samaritan in this grand social
experiment.

Did I mention my state of confusion?

Build On!

John Matthews