 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 505
504  |  506
Subject:
Cleanliness of the pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:06:37 GMT

All,

I feel that we need to reach a consensus on how sanitary these boxes should
be.  Obviously, fingerprint oils and minor dirt and such should be
expected.  But suppose someone were to receive a box with, say, moldy bricks?
What should that someone do?  Hypothetically speaking, of course...  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat