 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 532
Re: Cleanliness of the pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:37:16 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I got the box from Ben today.  I just saw a bunch'o green mold on one of the
bigger yellow cogs.
I thought that was clay.
If his mold sensitivities are anything like mine, he'll know if its mold
or clay...

Well, the itching hands, nose and eyes were a good indicator, but what
really tipped me off was the yellow spores poking out of the green lump.

Of course if its mold, a lysol or bleach soaking should do a
lot to cure it.

I thought about bleach, but decided against it because of its bleaching
capabilities.  Lysol should be pretty mild, I would guess^H^H^H^H^Hhope.
I'll experiemt with one of the wheel pieces I broke (1).

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  A common piece -- I will replace it!