 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 514
Re: Cleanliness of the pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:15:41 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, John Matthews writes:
I will admit that I am not too savvy reading Todd's web based news, and the
original 'technic box' thread disappeared from my newsreader weeks ago.  The
technic box I got from Larry P. (and have since sent off to Ben Roller) was
minimally dirty, and I even cleaned some of it up before sending it off
again.

I got the box from Ben today.  I just saw a bunch'o green mold on one of the
bigger yellow cogs.

I thought that was clay. That was on those cogs when they were donated
by Todd. If you think you can get it off without distorting the plastic,
it would be worth a try.

I just happen to be allergic to most forms of mold and
fungus.  (And Barbara absolutely loves mushrooms!  X-P )

I [...] threw in a handy dandy map to track progress across the states.

Which is a wicked cool idea!  :-,  Thanks!

Cheers,
- jsproat

lugnet.