 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 505
Subject:
Cleanliness of the pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:06:37 GMT

All,

I feel that we need to reach a consensus on how sanitary these boxes should
be.  Obviously, fingerprint oils and minor dirt and such should be
expected.  But suppose someone were to receive a box with, say, moldy bricks?
What should that someone do?  Hypothetically speaking, of course...  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Re: Cleanliness of the pieces
I've found a nice cleaner that removes just about anything, including smoke
smell - Lysol Kitchen Cleaner.  It leaves a nice citrusy smell too ;-)

If this is the Technic box, and you don't have time to clean them, I'll
soak them for a day or 2 in it, it will clean them up.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tom Stangl writes:
I've found a nice cleaner that removes just about anything, including smoke
smell - Lysol Kitchen Cleaner.  It leaves a nice citrusy smell too ;-)

How will this affect the motors?  How about the pneumatic pump, piston, and
tank?  These look fairly clean; I'll probably just leave them alone anyway...

If this is the Technic box, and you don't have time to clean them, I'll
soak them for a day or 2 in it, it will clean them up.

Thanks, but I needed something to do while watching the Simpsons.  :-,