 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 517
    Re: Cleanliness of the pieces —Frank Filz
   (...) If his mold sensitivities are anything like mine, he'll know if its mold or clay... Of course if its mold, a lysol or bleach soaking should do a lot to cure it. (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Cleanliness of the pieces —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Well, the itching hands, nose and eyes were a good indicator, but what really tipped me off was the yellow spores poking out of the green lump. (...) I thought about bleach, but decided against it because of its bleaching capabilities. Lysol (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)