 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17638
Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 03:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
There are limitations to this method in that it has to be printed onto a white
part. But for example I can print the whole brick red and just have the white
showing through.

Could you print dark colors on fairly light colored bricks?  For example, could
you print black text on a yellow brick?  If the yellow plastic behind the black
letters made the text look dark gray instead of true black, I don't think it
would matter much.  The sharp resolution is what would really count.  Color
photos might even look good on light gray or tan pieces.

David