 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17638
  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Could you print dark colors on fairly light colored bricks? For example, could you print black text on a yellow brick? If the yellow plastic behind the black letters made the text look dark gray instead of true black, I don't think it would (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Hopefully--I actually sent them some yellow parts but did not get chance for samples. But it was not a deal killer. I would think, especially if printing with black that that would work. Black always has the highest opacity of any pigment and (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)