 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17629
Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

Comments welcome.

What do y'all think--will this be a service that yall will be interested in?

I'd be more interested if I thought that would ever ship the items I ordered and
asked for. What's it been now, 3 years? 4 years? and I'm still waiting. Does
everyone have to wait this long, or do you dislike only me for some reason?

Paul Sinasohn