 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17631
Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:08:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

Comments welcome.

What do y'all think--will this be a service that yall will be interested in?

I'd be more interested if I thought that would ever ship the items I ordered and
asked for. What's it been now, 3 years? 4 years? and I'm still waiting. Does
everyone have to wait this long, or do you dislike only me for some reason?

Paul Sinasohn

Paul is absolutely correct. I owe him stuff for a long time. I come up with an
idea and he jumps on it and I have never followed through with him. Hopefully he
has never paid me for anything he has not received--but I will confess. It is
entirely my fault. And I will go back into the shop right this minute and start
to work on his orders. And if I owe you money for something you have not
received--email me immediately and will send you a refund + interest to you
immediately.

What can you really say when you screw up except that you screwed up.

Ashamed in North Carolina

Tommy Armstrong