 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17635
Re: Picture of what printer is capable of
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:53:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
http://flickr.com/photos/7944318@N05/2798547252/
Comments welcome.

What do y'all think--will this be a service that yall will be interested in?

Tommy Armstrong
tfa@brickengraver.com
www.brickengraver.com

Here is a link to a pretty bad picture of what my new machine is capable of. The
minifigs and tiles are actually of excellent quality. The graphic over bricks
was done by them with a less than perfect picture file so not as good.

Hi Tommy,

The result is very nice. I'm pretty sure we will find new ideas of goodies for
our LUG (and new challenges for you) ;)

Erik - FreeLUG member