 Robotics / 27555
Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 01:15:32 GMT

<Snippage>

Steve/Stewart  not bad for 40 years of being in a muddled brain of
millions of
pathways. Even got "access to tools" right. As you can tell, that was a
really
important book in my youth. And memories from youth are the ones that
stick the
best in old age.

Incredibly interesting reading and would make a good resource for anyone
wanting
to learn about the years when technology really bloomed. Low tech and high
tech.

Tommy

</Snippage>

60's, huh?  Although I wasn't there myself, my uncle always said if you
remember the 60's, you weren't there.  You remembered part of it.  Does that
mean you were partially there? ;)

-Rob
www.lifelites.com

FUT - O-T.fun