 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15142
Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:19:30 GMT

Mark wrote:

> Jonathan Wilson wrote:

3.Lego should make the Santa Fe B-Unit accessory pack alluded to when the
SFSC first came out.

Is this something the AFOL can't do?

Hope nobody minds me hijacking the thread...
After some serious planning I decided to release a special Santa Fe B-unit,
available from my Bricklink shop Brick Piles. It's designed to fit perfectly
together with LEGO's A-unit.

More details can be found on my own LEGO Santa Fe F7B page, at
http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/ under "Santa Fe F7B"
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/