 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5596
Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:05:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Paul S. D'Urbano writes:
It's a painstaking process and once again it's time away from my family that >if I'm going to dedicate to LEGO, I'd rather be building.  Maybe I'm in the >minority among AFOLs but if LEGO Direct is going to consider the AFOL >demographic when deciding a product (assuming they do at all) I want it to be >known that we don't all have the same resources.

Minority ? You would be surprised how many AFOL's are much more like you.
I'm sure there is a overwhelming "lurking" majority with limitid resources
out there.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Here's to the overwhelming "lurking" majority with limited resources!
Thank you Paul for your postings. I wholeheartedly understand your ranting
and raving. Thank you Manfred for pointing out those of us who are "lurking"
but who do want to spend some of our discretionary income on LEGO's. AFOL's
do support LD.  We just want some economic sensibility in LD's offerings.
The more the better, and the better offerings from LD, the less we spend on
aftermarket resources.  What would we do afterall without the excellent
aftermarket resources that are available?

Bert Waters