 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5595
Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Paul S. D'Urbano writes:

<SNIP-O-RAMA>

It's a painstaking process and once again it's time
away from my family that if I'm going to dedicate to LEGO, I'd rather be
building.  Maybe I'm in the minority among AFOLs but if LEGO Direct is going
to consider the AFOL demographic when deciding a product (assuming they do
at all) I want it to be known that we don't all have the same resources.

Not to start a debate (ok, maybe a little one), but isn't that the eternal
"LEGO Question"? I mean I can imagine my collection growing to be hundreds
of millions of pieces and still always looking for something I needed. After
all, as the community grows there are more and more ideas, projects get
bigger and bigger and designs require more and more parts.

So I guess it comes down to that big question...can Steve B. ever really get
enough lime green?

Jake
---
Jake McKee