 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5578
Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:45:44 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

x-posted to .events.brickswest because BJ is going to be there, mabie
someone who is going can mention these ideas or suggestions or ask some
questions about it...

1.Lego should make something available to clubs to give out at events
(train clubs I am thinking of here). Something like "If you want to get
into lego trains yourself, here is what is available and where to get it from"

They do. The train catalog.

Frank