 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5600
Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Petrucelli writes:

...is all I want/need are lots of just one size.
Preferably 6x8 but something similar (4x10, 8x8, etc.) would suffice.

Currently many sets include the new 8 x 8 plate in various colors including
Black, Dark Gray, Tan and a few other colors.
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41539

You can find many thousand for sale on BrickLink.
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&invItemID=3458&sz=50&searchSort=N&invT
ype=F

I will admit, though, that I find this size a bit awkward to use as I am
accustomed to 6x plates, but when making double layers of plates, they work
well in concert with 6x plates.  Now we just have to wait for Lego to produce
the 8 x 10 and 8 x 12 plate.

__Keving Salm__

// Please set replies and follow-up-to as appropriate.  This doesn't seem to
fit in .lego.direct anymore.