 Local / Australia / 2944
Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:04:22 GMT

Dave Low wrote in message ...

I've figured out a way to make a bayonet. (warning: involves mods)
Take a modern rifle, an adventurers camera and a divers knife. You can get • the
first two in many adventurers sets, the last is more uncommon.

Well, if the Sydney Brickwars event is held after/during LegOz 2000.8 in
October, then I can bring about 40 spare Divers knives for trade if anybody
wants them - I've certainly got no use for that many! I can bring a few
rifles and movie cameras too.
I could also bring about about 40 of this part in grey:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6140.gif
Which, it strikes me, would make a visually superior (i.e. less bulky) and
more economical (i.e. two per part) alternative to the camera spools, with a
little more surgery required (for instance, boring the stud holes right
through, although this lets you control the tightness of the fit - which is
a good thing).

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164